Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

World's Muslim population

Discussions about religion.

PostAuthor: Piling » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 am

Interesting facts & studies. For example, many people see Islam as a Middle-Eastern - African religion, since India-Southern Asia area has more muslim population than both Africa and ME.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... ign=buffer
Piling
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 2
Arcade winning challenges: 3
Nationality: European

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: World's Muslim population

PostAuthor: Anthea » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 am

Piling wrote:Image

Interesting facts & studies. For example, many people see Islam as a Middle-Eastern - African religion, since India-Southern Asia area has more muslim population than both Africa and ME.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... ign=buffer

What percentage of Kurds are actually practising Muslims?

Most of those I know from Kurdistan are genuine donating to their Mosque - helping the poor - fasting - non-drinking - non-gambling - non-womanising Muslims :ymapplause:

Most of those I know from Turkish occupied Kurdistan are NOT genuine donating to their Mosque - helping the poor - fasting non-drinking non-gambling non-womanising Muslims X(

I have only met a really tiny number of genuine Muslims from NK - one lovely man owns a kebab shop and encourages his Muslim friends to share in prayers in a room at the back of his shop - he is the ONLY Kurd from NK I have known to do this - he also takes his children to the Mosque school for lessons - he is the ONLY Kurd from NK I have known to do this

The only other genuinely Muslim Kurds from NK I have met are a lovely sweet family :D

In my vast experience and valued judgement the Kurds from NK - now residing in England - only purport to be Muslims when there is an Islamic celebration - they do NOT take part in the fasting - but are happy to take part in eating the celebratory meals and family visits X(
Good Thoughts Good Words Good Deeds
Anthea
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 3
Arcade winning challenges: 6
Nationality: Kurd by heart

Return to Religion