Ads & Recent Photos
Recent Images
Random images
Welcome To Roj Bash Kurdistan 

Roja Zimani kurdi

Discuss about language(s) in English

Re: Roja Zimani kurdi

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:21 pm

jjmuneer wrote:I won't, but I don't trust taxi drivers, I've heard stories of kidnappings happening by them.
hehe we also say birid nechu.

Man in this way we Kurds will lost, exactly that is what the terrorists want, that we are scared of them and that we can not enter our own land.

Buy you a gun and shot them death if anybody want to kidnapp you.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

Highscores: 0
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Nationality: Kurd

Sponsor

Sponsor

PostAuthor: talsor » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Cewlik wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:I won't, but I don't trust taxi drivers, I've heard stories of kidnappings happening by them.
hehe we also say birid nechu.

Man in this way we Kurds will lost, exactly that is what the terrorists want, that we are scared of them and that we can not enter our own land.

Buy you a gun and shot them death if anybody want to kidnapp you.

He was refering to Arab Taxi drivers . It is a known fact that they were cooperating and even participating in kidnapping people for terrorist groups and demand money from their families .

So no , I would not trust an arab taxi driver either .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm

talsor wrote:So no , I would not trust an arab taxi driver either .

What do you talking about? Who is talking about trust? I tell him that he should buy a gun, but not to be afraid to enter his own land.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Cewlik wrote:
talsor wrote:So no , I would not trust an arab taxi driver either .

What do you talking about? Who is talking about trust? I tell him that he should buy a gun, but not to be afraid to enter his own land.

I don't think a gun would help if I'm being dragged out a care by 5 men along with my family members. Anyways this is an unlikely scenario. Most of the Taxi drivers at the border of Iran-Iraq, are Kurds, more specifically Fayli Kurds. I was mostly referring to the taxi drivers in Baghdad.
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:46 pm

jjmuneer wrote:I don't think a gun would help if I'm being dragged out a care by 5 men along with my family members. Anyways this is an unlikely scenario. Most of the Taxi drivers at the border of Iran-Iraq, are Kurds, more specifically Fayli Kurds. I was mostly referring to the taxi drivers in Baghdad.

So all Kurds should leave Khanaqin and other dangerous regions? Exactly that is what the Terrorists want.

Of course a gun will help if you also your father an your brother and most of the other Kurds have guns, they can fight back. And we will not only read how terrorists kill Kurds, we will also read that Kurds kill Terrorists who want to kidnap them.

You talk like a pacifist losers, it make mybe fun to be a pacifist in Europe but in the Middel East and with this barbarian neighbors pacifists have no change to survive. Maybe because many Kurds think like you, they are always the victims of abduction and murder and not arabs, also in Kirkuk where Kurds are the majority.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Cewlik wrote:
jjmuneer wrote:I don't think a gun would help if I'm being dragged out a care by 5 men along with my family members. Anyways this is an unlikely scenario. Most of the Taxi drivers at the border of Iran-Iraq, are Kurds, more specifically Fayli Kurds. I was mostly referring to the taxi drivers in Baghdad.

So all Kurds should leave Khanaqin and other dangerous regions? Exactly that is what the Terrorists want.

Of course a gun will help if you also your father an your brother and most of the other Kurds have guns, they can fight back. And we will not only read how terrorists kill Kurds, we will also read that Kurds kill Terrorists who want to kidnap them.

You talk like a pacifist losers, it make mybe fun to be a pacifist in Europe but in the Middel East and with this barbarian neighbors pacifists have no change to survive. Maybe because many Kurds think like you, they are always the victims of abduction and murder and not arabs, also in Kirkuk where Kurds are the majority.

Cewlik , did you forget to take your pills again ?

Heval : that is not the topic and it is not what JJmuneer is talking about or referring too . Just read the posts before you start randomly insulting people which you should not do and I will not allow it .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Maybe a forget my pills, because I dont can see where I Insult anybody, please can you show me that, thanks.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Cewlik wrote:Maybe a forget my pills, because I dont can see where I Insult anybody, please can you show me that, thanks.

If you can not see , then you definitely forgot your pills .

I could edit your post , but I will kindly ask you to edited yourself . There is no need to call a Kurdish brother names considering you do not even know him . Khaniqeen and part of ninava plain is one of the most dangerous places in Kurdistan and there is nothing wrong with taking precautions .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 pm

talsor wrote:
Cewlik wrote:Maybe a forget my pills, because I dont can see where I Insult anybody, please can you show me that, thanks.

I could edit your post , but I will kindly ask you to edited yourself . There is no need to call a Kurdish brother names considering you do not even know him . Khaniqeen and part of ninava plain is one of the most dangerous places in Kurdistan and there is nothing wrong with taking precautions .

well Khanaqin itself is safe as Erbil , but 2 districts of Khanaqin are not safe as they dont have Peshmerga inside , they are Jalawla and Sadyea , otherwise it is silly to use precaution in Khanaqin :D.
…………………………………………………………

KERKUK is the Heart of Kurdistan
Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Cewlik » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:29 pm

talsor wrote:If you can not see , then you definitely forgot your pills .

Yes I dont can find it, please show it to me.

talsor wrote:there is nothing wrong with taking precautions .

#-o Thanks that you say the same think like I say, only in other words and you say it like I say the contrary. Maybe you should read my comments again, you will see that I never say that we should not taking precautions, you only imagine that to conter me.

I end this discussion, or you will start to answer me with: "No all Kurds should be for Kurdistan", even if I dont say anythink other, you will come with such thinks that I never say.
Cewlik
Tuti
Tuti
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: talsor » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:35 pm

alan131210 wrote:well Khanaqin itself is safe as Erbil , but 2 districts of Khanaqin are not safe as they dont have Peshmerga inside , they are Jalawla and Sadyea , otherwise it is silly to use precaution in Khanaqin :D.

Kaka: his insults and accusation are uncalled for and there is no reason he should act this way . Beside when was the last time you were in Khaniqin ? I understand you base your views on the news , but that does not tell the whole story . There is nothing wrong with being careful and nothing Heval JJmuneer wrote calls for telling him he is a pacifist loser . I'm not trying to take sides here , all i'm asking for is some mutual respect which I do not think is too hard to do .
talsor
Shaswar
Shaswar
Donator
Donator

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:29 am

Oh I'm not taking sides Heval , I think cewlik insults are uncalled for he has broken forum rules 3 times now insulting others .

Anyways I know the situation of Khanaqin bcoz I have relatives who work there . But south Khanaqin which is not under KRG control is very very dangerous like I posted above , I only tell what I know not taking anyone's side here :D
…………………………………………………………

Kurdish state is on the horizon with WK now freed great kurdistan is closing in.
alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: jjmuneer » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

alan131210 wrote:
talsor wrote:

well Khanaqin itself is safe as Erbil , but 2 districts of Khanaqin are not safe as they dont have Peshmerga inside , they are Jalawla and Sadyea , otherwise it is silly to use precaution in Khanaqin :D.

Thanks for the advice lol, but I've been to Baghdad. I've seen it all before, but not kidnapping lol. Well that is why whenever I'm in a taxi I always say I'm Kurdish or came from Britain at the end of the taxi drive. :smile:
Mêdî û Pahlî
jjmuneer
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: alan131210 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:29 am

Bathed lol nobody goes there unless they are sick of life , it's best to get your family to meet you in Hawler instead and they will finally see SK as well and get out of that shithole
…………………………………………………………

alan131210
Shaswar
Shaswar

PostAuthor: Nubahar » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

wey bra û hey bra... em bikenin an bigrîn. wer em Kurd'bin û em nezanibin bi zimanêxwe biaxifin
Nubahar
Shermin
Shermin

Previous

Return to Language